Underground Heated Parkade
Edgewater Towers – 2 Towers
North Tower 225 Suites & South Tower 193 Suites
- Located at 8532 and 8520 — Jasper Avenue
- Past 120 days already 375 suites rented
- Majority 2 bedroom suites with 2 baths
- Most suites enjoy River Valley or Downtown Views
- Artist designed central courtyard which connects the entire development to promote social interactions among Edgewater neighbours
- Heated, secure underground, connected parking for both towers
- 3 Elevators in each tower
- Both towers are wheelchair accessible
- Commercial tenants in both towers include Edgewater Medical Clinic, Panini’s Italian Restaurant and 7 Ways Grocery Store with more exciting tenants on the way
- Natural gas on balconies for the BBQ
- More information also found at www.rivervalleyrentals.ca
Edgewater 4 – Storey Walkups – 2 Buildings
138 Suites in Each Building
- Located at 8515 and 8525 – 106A Avenue (behind the Edgewater Towers)
- Suites in impeccable condition
- One and Two Bedroom Suites Available
- Architecturally landscaped grounds with common courtyards in BOTH buildings
- Heated, Secure, Underground Parking in BOTH buildings
- 2 Elevators in each building
- Both buildings are wheelchair accessible
- Natural gas on balconies for the BBQ
EDGEWATER TOWERS FLOORPLAN OPTIONS
- Balcony on Every Suite:
Perfect when you’d like to catch some fresh air or enjoy a private glass of wine while the sun sets. If your suite has a view of the River Valley, you’ll have one of the most scenic views of any North American city.
- Walk-In Closet:
Every suite features a generous walk-in closet to store all of your clothing and personal belongings. Makes it easy to always be ready to look your best; no need to stash clothes away in boxes, trunks, or storage.
- Over-sized Windows – Lots of Natural Light:
Every suite has generous-sized windows, allowing natural sunlight to pour in 365 days per year. Thick, double-paned windows keep your suite warm even on the coldest of winter days.
- Window Coverings Included:
Already installed and chosen to match the interior of your suite perfectly. Just move in!
- Six Appliances in Every Rental Suite:
Enjoy clean, stainless steel appliances which include your own fridge, stove top with oven, microwave and dishwasher, to help you cook and entertain your family and friends.
- In-Suite Laundry:
At Edgewater, enjoy the cleanliness and convenience of your own washer and dryer.
- Comfortable Flooring Throughout:
Your suite comes with laminate flooring in the main common areas (kitchen, etc), which makes cleaning a snap. Just a Swiffer swipe away from cleaning dust and debris away, and easy to clean spills too. The bedrooms feature carpet to minimize noise and to also greet you with a warmer, more plush surface when you first wake up.
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Enjoy the privacy and comfort of your very own ensuite bathroom inside the master bedroom.
Close to Downtown for Work and Play
- Walk Only 7 Minutes to LRT:
Enjoy walking only a few minutes to gain access to the entire LRT (train) system, which connects you to various points in the city, including City Hall, Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium, the Alberta Legislature, University of Alberta, Southgate Mall and Century Park.
- Close to Edmonton’s NEW Arena:
Downtown will soon become home of the Edmonton Oilers and a good deal of entertainment and vibrancy in Edmonton’s downtown. You’ll see world-class artists close to Edgewater at the new arena such as: Aerosmith, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Sabbath, Lady Gaga, Micheal Buble, Queen, and awards shows like the Canadian Country Music Awards.
- Edmonton’s Best Food:
Much of Edmonton’s best food is found close to Edgewater. Multiple-Award-Winning Hardware Grill is only a few minutes away by car as well as many other top-rated restaurants on The Urban Spoon.
- Quick Access to Work Downtown:
Whether you choose to take transit, walk, or take a short drive, if you work downtown you’ll enjoy a quick commute to work.
- Fun at Churchill Square:
The plaza in front of City Hall hosts countless events every year including the Street Performer’s Festival, Taste of Edmonton, New Years Eve, concerts, outdoor movie viewings, and others.
- Stunning Parks and Historical Buildings:
The iconic Alberta Legislature Building and it’s impeccably manicured grounds are nearby for a picnic or romantic stroll.
- Music and Art:
Edmonton is called “Festival City” for good reasons. One of the city’s most iconic events is Folk Fest, happening just minutes from Edgewater on Jasper. Downtown you’ll also enjoy stunning acoustics by taking in a performance at the Winspear Centre, theater at the Citadel, or browse the galleries of the Alberta Art Gallery.
- Natural Beauty of Edmonton’s River Valley:
Walk, Run, Bike or Rollerblade through Edmonton’s River Valley trails. Immensely popular amongst Edmontonians of all fitness levels. Edmonton’s River Valley is North America’s largest continuous park, larger than Central Park in New York.
Fill out the form below to request more information
We are no longer facilitating information request online.
Thank you for your interest in Edgewater!